Here is a great item on our shelves – not new but BARELY used! Inspected and found to be cosmetically and functionally in excellent condition ! We pride ourselves on being an old fashion shop with old fashion values. Take a look at this beautiful camera – have a question – give us a call – Ted’s the photo expert with over 35 years in the business.
The exciting world of Micro 4/3 cameras is now available with the Panasonic DMC-G2K.
The camera features
- Touch screen settings,
- 12.1 megapixel files, and
- 1280 x 720 HD movies.
Panasonic DMC-G2K camera body in red finish with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 (28mm to 84mm, 35mm equivalent) Mega OIS zoom lens.
The camera features double live view, with both eyepiece and flip screen.
- The screen is a 3.0 inch high resolution LCD, with 100% field of view.
Since the Micro 4/3 system doesn’t have a mirror, it is easy to adapt both manual and autofocus lenses with the appropriate adapter. The adapted lenses increase their focal length by 2X. Still capture in RAW, JPEG or both.
- Movie in AVCHD or motion JPEG. Still capture possible during movie filming. Intelligent resolution technology.
- Built in popup flash, as well as hot shoe for external flash.
- Dust reduction system.
- Compatibilty with all micro 4/3 lenses, as well as Leica DG lenses.
- Camera body may be easily adapted to 4/3 or legacy lenses.
- Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH (aspherical) with 3 types of image stabilization which are controlled by the camera body.
- The lens takes 52mm filters and focuses down to 30cm over the entire zoom range
Includes DMC G2 red camera body, 14-42mm micro 4/3 lens, lens hood,lens cap, battery, charger, USB cable, video cable, camera strap, Lumix silkypix software suite, multi language instruction books, original box. Box lacks factory packing materials.
CONDITION: Used lightly. In excellent condition. All functions checked correctly.
Questions about the differences between the various Panasonic G cameras? Ted, our inhouse Photo tech shares some insights Comparing cameras