Vintage used Linhof Technika III camera in 4×5.
This is variation V, since the camera bottom is no longer flat.
- The back rotates, and features a quick release lock for Graflok type accessories.
- Plain ground glass for focusing.
- Drop bed with two positions for wide angle lens use.
- The back has 4 pins which may be adjusted for perspective control.
- Body weight approximately 6 lbs.
- Maximum bellows extension approximately 15.75 inches (400mm).
- Other movements include front rise and fall, front tilt, front shift, back perspective control with additional extension.
Condition: Moderate wear to overall finish. Bellows checked for light leaks, none found. Part of focus hood detached, but could be repaired. Rangefinder missing. Focus tracks smooth. Shoe plate for accessories on top is probably a replacement, since serial number is listed as 15307, which predates this camera. Lens rail cover with additional number plate. No focal lengths marked. This is a solid camera, and would be excellent for starting in 4×5, or for use in a studio.
Click on photo above to visit our site.