Vintage professional 35mm film camera body, Nikon F3.
- Serial number 1877551.
- Electromagnetic shutter-release;
- Electronically controlled,horizontal-travel titanium focal-plane shutter;
- Automatic shutter speed selection within a range of 8 sec. to 1/2000 sec.;
- Manual shutter speed selection for the 8 -1/2000 sec. range plus “B” (electronically),
- T (mechanical) and X synchro (1/80 sec. Exposure metering:
- Modified TTL center-weighted exposure measurement at (80/20) full-aperture metering;
- Aperture stop-down metering for older non-AI or certain close up accessories;
- Silicon photodiode (SPD) and metering circuits incorporated into camera body;
- Meter works with all interchangeable viewfinders.
- Metering range: EV 1 to 18 (i.e. f/1.4 at 1 sec to f/11 at 1/2000 sec with 50 mm f/1.4 lens and ISO 100 film).
- Film speed setting: ISO 12 to 6400 (can work in combination with exposure compensation).
- Exposure memory lock: Via AE Lock button next to lens mount.
- Exposure compensation: Via exposure Compensation dial;
- +2 to -2 EV in 1/3 increments.
- Film advance lever:
- Single stroke or a series of short strokes;
- 30° standoff angle and 140° winding angle;
- Automatic film advance and rewinding is possible when motor drive MD-4 is used.
- Fitted with High Eyepoint finder,
- E screen with grid for subject alignment.
- Finder coverage 100 percent.
- Powered by CR 1/3N battery or 2-SR44 equivalent.
- Mirror lockup.
- AI, non AI and Nikon autofocus (in manual focus)lenses may be used on this camera
Condition: very good overall. There is minor brassing to the edges by the strap lugs. Light use related wear. All functions checked and work correctly. Includes fresh battery and body cap.
REMEMBER: free shipping in the U.S. and fair shipping to most International locations. QUESTIONS? Over 35 years in the business – talk to us.