- Maximum angle of view 61 degrees for Nikon DX format,
- 84 degrees for FX format (film and full frame digital).
- F stop range 2.8 to 22.
- Super integrated coating, for superior color rendition.
- Autofocus or manual focus.
- Minimum focus distance 1 foot (0.3 meters).
- Takes 52mm filters.
- Includes front and rear Nikon lens caps.
- Fast auto focus function.
CONDITION: Used, inspected and found to be in excellent condition.
The DW-4 6X Magnification Finder is for critical high-magnification close-up work or photomicrography.
The eyepiece may be adjusted for the user’s vision. It provides 6X magnification which is critical for copy and other high magnification work. The F3 camera still works in full automatic control with this finder, since the meter is built into the body.
CONDITION: Used, in excellent condition, includes flip cover for top, and original bottom cover. It is hard to find the DW-4 in this collectible condition.
Vintage Camerascope made by Kaleidovisions in Austin Texas.
This camera attachment fits directly to the front of a camera lens that has 58mm threads. It may be stepped down to smaller sizes with adapter rings.
Allows continuous artistic rendering of scenes which may be recorded to film or digital file.
CONDITION: Used, in good working condition.
- Both standard and wide angle bellows, it is
- Useable with lenses from 58mm to 355mm.
- The camera is capable of front shifts and axial tilts that are unavailable in most field cameras.
- Quality construction with gold plated machined and polished hardware.
- Maximum bellows extension of 18 inches (457mm), minimum 1.8 inches (46mm).
- Rise and fall 76mm, front lateral shift 36mm, front and rear swings 17 degrees.
- Front axial tilts, unlimited.
- Front base tilts 45 degrees.
- Rear base tilts 35 degrees.
- Weight 6 lbs.
- Folded size 7.75 x 9.5 x 3.75 inches.
- The back may be set in either horizontal (left or right) or vertical position (up or down).
- Standard ground glass 4×5 back with 6×9 cm markings.
- There are three built in bubble levels, which are easy to read.
- The base has a 3/8 tripod socket, with inset 1/4-20 adapter.
- Camera body with standard bellows,
- Wide angle bag bellows,
- Lensboard for #1 shutter,
- (2) lensboards for #0 shutter,
- Calumet ground glass protector,
- Zone VI field camera case.
Condition: The camera shows light wear with some minor marks to the brass and wood finish. Overall the outfit is very good or better. The case shows some use related scuffing to the outer nylon shell. This camera outfit was owned by a professional photographer who was very careful with his equipment.
Pre-war Klecinsky telephoto lens mounted in 4×4 inch board for Graflex, or view camera with appropriate shutter.
This lens was either made in Germany or Eastern Europe.
The optics are uncoated.
The barrel is marked with F stops from 7.0 to 45.
Since the design is telephoto, infinity focus is about 350 to 400mm, allowing the lens to be used with a camera with a bellows much shorter than would be normally needed.
The lens is very well built, and weighs 1020 grams (2 lb 4 ounces).
The lens is mounted with a substantial brass flange, that has 4 screw holes.
It would be easy to mount on a different board.
The outer lens barrel is about 80mm, and would require a slip over adapter to attach a filter or lens shade.
Condition, well used, some minor marks to outer glass surfaces. This is a very rare lens. In nearly 35 years of photography business, we have never had another Klecinsky lens for sale.
- The front and rear elements were hand picked, and matched, after which the serial number 2002526 was engraved on both the front and rear mounts.
- The lens is supplied in a Copal #1 shutter with both M & X flash synchronization, which have been checked and work correctly.
- The F stop range is from 6.8 to 45.
- This lens has a very high field of coverage, and comes close to an image circle suitable for an 8×10 camera.
- It is an excellent selection for such applications as architecture and product photography, requiring a great deal of camera movement on a 4×5 or 5×7 view camera.
- In addition the compact size and light weight of this lens makes it highly portable for field camera use.
- The lens takes 40.5 screw in filters and adapters.
- Includes front and rear lens caps, retaining ring.
- The glass is coated and clean.
- All speeds checked within tolerance, except for 1/250 and 1/500 which were 1/2 stop slow.
- The previous owner toned down the gold dot with some marker to prevent reflections. It is possible to clean off the marker.
- This lens is very hard to find, and we do not have a source for any more of them.
This is a fantastic large format lens, for architecture, landscape and other wide angle applications. Handpicked by Linhof, who only accepted about 11 percent of lenses sent to them for evaluation.
Image circle 100 degrees (215mm at f22).
Shutter speeds 1/500 to 1 second, B settings, press focus lever.
Synchronization for M/X as well as V (self timer).
F stop range 8 to 64.
Takes 67mm filters.
Serial number 11708205.
Coated, color corrected.
Includes original front and rear lens caps.
CONDITION: In excellent condition overall. All speeds checked within tolerance except 1/500 which was 1/2 stop slow. Click on photo above to visit our site or go to http://www.songofsnow.com
Vintage used Linhof Technika III camera in 4×5.
- The back rotates, and features a quick release lock for Graflok type accessories.
- Plain ground glass for focusing.
- Drop bed with two positions for wide angle lens use.
- The back has 4 pins which may be adjusted for perspective control.
- Body weight approximately 6 lbs.
- Maximum bellows extension approximately 15.75 inches (400mm).
- Other movements include front rise and fall, front tilt, front shift, back perspective control with additional extension.
Professional quality 210mm Apo Symmar f5.6 in Copal #1 shutter.
- F stop range 5.6 to 64.
- The optics are multicoated.
- Provided in modern Copal #1 shutter, speeds 1/400 to 1 second plus B & T settings.
- X sync flash at all speeds.
- The image circle is 305mm at f22.
- Takes 72mm filters.
- Optimized for 1:10 to infinity focus.
- This lens is highly corrected for color photography.
CONDITION: In excellent condition. Includes original front and rear lens caps and retaining ring.